Số lượng: Đang cập nhật
Địa điểm: Tòa nhà TMA, Công viên phần mềm Quang Trung, P. Tân Chánh Hiệp, Quận 12
Ngày hết hạn: 30/04/2019
- Responsible for delivering projects within agreed budget and time constraints, whilst maintaining control of the scope and impact of changes through a formal sign-off process.
- Ensure the quality of the deliveries
- Manage staffs and assign works according to project needs.
- Working relationships: Reporting to Customer (Key Contact Point) on Report Project Status, Progress, Issues and Risks. Escalate project, client and staff issues.
- Project team members when delegating work and assisting with problems.
- Also work with Business Analysts/Product Owners to drive the Requirements, Design and quotation preparation process.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, specifically software development, in the IT industry delivering large scale, mission critical projects, ideally from a Software Vendor perspective.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skill
- Able to be assertive, whilst maintaining a strong relationship
- Proven experience in administration in areas of documentation and reporting
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to manage internal stakeholder and client expectations from the outset
- Strong leadership qualities and able to lead by example
- Able to manage people with various skills sets and years of experience whilst gaining their respect
- Good logical & analytical problem resolution skills.
- Background as a software developer in J2EE technologies
- Able to work toward tight deadlines and in pressure situations
- Whilst maintaining a clear thought process
- Experience in Finance (Capital Market Administration) software development/management is a plus
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined
- Can work on Quang Trung Software Center
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- 100% salary during probation period
- Performance appraisal (PA) one time a year
- Premium healthcare insurance (provided by VietIn Bank - VIB this year) for you.
- Onsite opportunities: in The US, New Zealand, Canada, UK, Australia,…
- Team building gatherings and big annual year-end party every year
- Various trainings on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga...And hobbies club: Guitar, dancing,..
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks...