Technical Project Manager
Số lượng: Đang cập nhật
Địa điểm: Đại lộ Khoa học, Thung lũng Sáng tạo Quy Nhơn, P. Ghềnh Ráng, TP. Quy Nhơn, Bình Định
Ngày hết hạn: 31/10/2023
- Develop and manage the project, communication, resource plans and processes
- Analyze all management and technical processes to ensure they’re delivered as expected
- Meet regularly with project stakeholders and define project goals and objectives
- Handle resource allocation through all project phases
- Schedule project timelines
- Make estimates for the budget and schedule
- Generate regular reports to update stakeholders and manage projects
- Establish and train teams on processes and strategies
- Oversee day-to-day technical operations, including assignments and personnel review
- Define roles and responsibilities of the team and determine clear deliverables
- Research and evaluate new hardware and software technology and help make decisions on the cost-benefit analysis
- Recruit/coach new members
- Have dev or automation test background
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to motivate a wide variety of teams associated with the project
- Clear communication skills to guide project teams and coordinate with vendors and management
- Being able to solve problems
- Knowledge of new and established software systems and the ability to train others on them
- Organizational and time management
- Fast learner, self-motivated .
- Worked with the Agile/Waterfall process.
- Good at English communication (listening and speaking skill)
Years of experiences:
- Working in an international, dynamic and professional environment with many opportunities to develop career.
- Having opportunities of being trained oversea and working directly with oversea customer
- A stable and rewarding position where your long-term commitment will be highly valued.
- Technical & Soft skills internal training courses
- Many company activities (Sport and music festival, TMA Futsal league …) are held aunnually.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Total Health Care Insurance
- Loan Fund
- Team Building Fund