We are looking for senior Java developers / technical leads to be part of the application development team. The successful candidates will have opportunities working on large enterprise financial products.
The successful candidates need to manage a team to deliver the software in both features and non-feature requirements (e.g., performance, scalable, maintainable, flexible, etc.). He/ she can do the code review and coach train team members to raise the team’s quality.
• Drive the team of developers in creating high quality code in an agile development environment utilizing applied technology stack
• Lead development team to map technical requirements into architecture and technical design tasks, plan releases and deliver on commitments based on business needs
• Conduct review code reviews and of team members to ensure alignment with set standards and requirements
• Proactively identify and provide solutions to application code-related issues, review and provide feedback to any required final user documentation
• Drive and support team to release new features, troubleshoot, fix issues while the system is still running stably in good security, scalability, and performance
• Communicate high-level technical strategy and product vision, encourage technical discussions, promote cross-functional projects, and facilitate code reviews to drive the delivery of high-quality code into production and on-time completion of projects.
• Promote and lead innovation of product solutions and best practices
• Influence the team’s success through technical as well as people leadership skills
What we can offer you:
• Significant career development opportunities
• Working with state-of-the-art technologies and Agile processes
• Mentored by local, international experts
• Professional English working environment
• Health care insurance by VBI
• Social activities, complimentary snack and happy hours
• Unique combination of foreign and Vietnamese cultures
• Bachelor’s degree in computer / software engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 4 years’ experience as a software engineer
• Experience with and a desire to work with Java technology
• A strong passion for technology and continuous learning is a must
• Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and customer focused skills and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical personnel.
Years of experiences: