Software Tester is responsible for verifying and validating the developed software to ensure it meets the requirements. This also require writing of test strategy and test plan documents as well as generating reports at the end of the testing cycle. Tester needs to be able to understand the needs of the customer and test the software from a user’s view.
The Tester is expected to:
- Write test cases and test plans for each release of the software
- Handle the tasks of preparing defect reports, developing automation strategies, and perform automated testing of web/windows applications.
- Understand the customer needs and validate the software against it.
- Create bugs when issues are found and also validate them once fix is available
- Perform various types of testing like Feature Testing, Regression Testing, Stress testing etc. as per the test plan
- Handled responsibilities of executing test strategy, writing test scripts, and creating automated GUI
- Fluent English
Required experience and knowledge:
- Experience with Web based applications software testing experience on Windows/Linux/Unix.
- Good at Networking knowledge
- Experience on tools and frameworks like Selenium… is much appreciated.
- Quick learner with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Should have working experience in networking domain.
- Knowledge on virtualization (VMware, KVM, Virtual box)
- Working in an international, dynamic, and professional environment with many opportunities to develop career.
- A stable and rewarding position where your long-term commitment will be highly valued.
- International Health Insurance.
- Competitive salary.