Senior Automation Tester
Số lượng: Đang cập nhật
Địa điểm: Tòa nhà TMA, Công viên phần mềm Quang Trung, P. Tân Chánh Hiệp, Quận 12
Ngày hết hạn: 31/03/2021
- Build automated testing tools and scripts for driving application tests.
- Define, develop, implement, and maintain the automation test scripts.
- Record and maintain source control of automation scripts.
- Participate in review of project requirements to understand test objectives, to provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
- Provide the testing approach, develop the automation test strategy, testing framework for automation testing projects.
- Design the test case, writing the automation scripts.
- Provide training and mentoring to test automation engineers. This includes conducting code reviews, training test automation engineers on new coding and testing methodologies, guidelines, and best practices.
- Contribute to the building of continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing Process improvement activities.
- Collaborative with project team to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, and troubleshoot issues.
- Participate in project meetings to discuss and agree on automation testing approach.
- Do manual testing when the project needed.
- Have 3+ years of experience in automation testing for Web/Mobile or Desktop applications.
- Experience in using Test Automation tools: Test Complete, Katalon Studio
- Experience in building the automation test framework using Selenium WebDriver
- Proficiency in using automation test by scripting with any object-oriented programming language
- Understand the different kind of Test automation frameworks and automated testing approach
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Azure DevOps
- Experience writing and executing manual test scrips
- Experience with writing SQL queries
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology at least 1 year
- Knowledge of development technologies and tools: JSON and XML, Postman (highly desired)
- Good oral and written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- ISTQB Certificate or equivalence
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in Automated API Testing, Performance Testing and Security Testing
- Working in an international, dynamic, and professional environment with many opportunities to develop career.
- Having opportunities of being trained oversea and working directly with oversea customer
- A stable and rewarding position where your long-term commitment will be highly valued.
- Total Health Care Insurance
- Competitive salary.