.Net Development Lead
Số lượng: Đang cập nhật
Địa điểm: Tòa nhà TMA, Công viên phần mềm Quang Trung, P. Tân Chánh Hiệp, Quận 12
Ngày hết hạn: 31/07/2019
- Responsible for .Net project Development Lead and/or Project Manager within agreed budget and time constraints, whilst maintaining control of the scope and impact of changes through a formal sign-off process.
- Ensure the quality of the deliveries
- Manage development staffs and assign works according to development project needs.
- Working relationships: Reporting to Program Lead/Manager and Customer (Key Contact Point) on Report Development Status, Progress, Issues and Risks. Escalate project, client and staff issues.
- Project team members when delegating work and assisting with problems.
- Also work with Business Analysts/Product Owners to drive the Requirements, Design and quotation preparation process.
- Proven experience as Development Lead, specifically .Net software development, in the IT industry delivering large scale, mission critical projects, ideally from a Software Vendor perspective.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology / working process
- Excellent communication skills and strong negotiation skill. Able to communicate with internal stakeholder and client expectations from the outset
- Able to be assertive, whilst maintaining a strong relationship
- Proven experience in administration in areas of documentation and reporting
- Strong leadership qualities and able to lead by example
- Able to manage developers with various skills sets and years of experience whilst gaining their respect
- Good logical & analytical problem resolution skills.
- Background as a software developer in Business Application and Web Application, especially Finance Business Apps
- Able to work toward tight deadlines and in pressure situations
- Whilst maintaining a clear thought process
- Experience in lead/manage .Net (Java is plus) development project
- Experience in Agile Development or Test Driven Development
- Experience in Design Patterns (MVC, Adapter, Observer, CQRS, Repository) is plus
- Experience in MS. SQL development
- Experience in migrate Web/Windows Apps into Cloud
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Working with us you will experience a very professional working environment and friendly company environment with many clubs after working time for your hobbies.
- You will have opportunities to work directly with our foreign experts and absorb the up- to- date technology through a professional training programs.
- Having Performance Appraisement every year and experience with many working challenges will level your salary and your career path quickly.
- Offshore On the Job Training
- Performance Appraisement Every Year
- Deeply Technology Training
- English and Japanese Language Training
- Soft Skills Training
- Management Skills training