Java Technical Lead
Số lượng: Đang cập nhật
Địa điểm: Đang cập nhật
Ngày hết hạn: 31/10/2023
- Development team to analyze, design, and implement enterprise-wide Java based systems.
- Interacting with IT and business stakeholders to present solutions, cost estimates, and delivery schedules.
- Oversee the creation, execution and documentation of tests.
- Utilize and promote Standards, Best Practices, Design Patterns.
- Planning, analyzing and defining solutions through business, functional and technical expertise.
- Work with product managers on issues or questions related to system requirements.
- Responding to inquiries concerning application development and support.
- Continuously improve our processes and train and coach the development team on software engineering best practices.
- Contribute to our DevOps processes around CI/CD practices and tools.
- Help the development teams in improving their QA processes surrounding TDD, …
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computing/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 7 years of development experience in Java.
- Must possess good leadership skills and have ability to lead a team of 3-5 developers.
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns (façade, singleton, …), SOLID principle.
- Experience in implementing web services - RESTful web services
- Experience in container platforms (Docker and Kubernetes), messaging platforms such as Kafka and ActiveMQ.
- Experience in ensuring program quality with TDD, End-to-end testing.
- Experience in Agile development environments.
- Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge of SQL/MySQL, Stored Procedures.
- Proficiency with at least one ORM/Persistence Framework: iBatis/MyBatis, Hibernate, JPA.
- Proficiency with Source Control: BitBucket/GIT, Subversion (SVN), Perforce, or similar.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Cloud deployment (AWS, GCP …) is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good English communication.
Years of experiences:
Phú Nhuận District or District 12
- Working in an international, dynamic and professional environment with many opportunities to develop career.
- Having opportunities of being trained oversea and working directly with oversea customer
- A stable and rewarding position where your long-term commitment will be highly valued.
- Technical & Soft skills internal training courses
- Many company activities (Sport and music festival, TMA Futsal league …) are held aunnually.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Total Health Care Insurance
- Loan Fund
- Team Building Fund