Full stack Developer
Số lượng: Đang cập nhật
Địa điểm: Đang cập nhật
Ngày hết hạn: 31/10/2023
We are seeking full stack developers to join our software projects.
The successful candidates will have opportunities to work on customer products and have chances to be trained as full stack developer by experienced leaders in the domain. The candidate will be working with both Vietnamese team and customer team.
Responsibilities of candidate:
- Develop and enhance software through coding and testing.
- Deliver highest software quality by creating unit test.
- Adapt with the application and processes used in software development.
- Implements solutions as designed in technical documentation specification and coding standards.
- Reports to a technical lead.
- Bug fix and troubleshoot.
- Good at programming language (C#) and framework (.NET or .NET Core)
- Good at Entity Framework
- Good at Object Oriented Programming (OOP), SOLID principles
- Has knowledge on design patterns (singleton, factory, bridge, building) programming specifically on C#
- Worked with RESTful APIs
- Has knowledge on SQL
- Knowledge on one of FE frameworks as Angular, React, Vue is a plus
- Knowledge on one of UI frameworks as Bootstrap, Material, Ant Design is a plus
- Fast learner, self-motivated, good problem-solving skills
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
- Good communication in English
- Familiar with tools: SVN/Git, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SQL Server Management
Years of experiences:
Phú Nhuận District or District 12
- Working in an international, dynamic and professional environment with many opportunities to develop career.
- Having opportunities of being trained oversea and working directly with oversea customer
- A stable and rewarding position where your long-term commitment will be highly valued.
- Technical & Soft skills internal training courses
- Many company activities (Sport and music festival, TMA Futsal league …) are held aunnually.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Total Health Care Insurance
- Loan Fund
- Team Building Fund