• We are currently seeking an ETL developer to design and implement ETL processes. You will build ETL pipelines to ingest the data from heterogeneous sources into our system. You should have excellent business and communication skills, and be able to work with business owners to understand their data requirements and help them make data-related decisions using your ETL knowledge and experience.
• The job role might also require you to learn new tools and technologies fast, and you should have in-depth database knowledge as well as basic programming and scripting skills. You will help to build efficient and stable data pipelines which can be easily maintained in the future. You should have expertise in the design, creation, management, and business use of large datasets.
• SQL knowledge (query performance tuning, index maintenance, etc.) as well as an understanding of database structure
• Knowledge of data modeling principles
• Organizational skills: time management and planning
• Knowledge of at least one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, etc
• Knowledge of various SQL/NoSQL data storage mechanisms and Big Data technologies
• High attention to detail
• Passionate about complex data structures and problem solving
• Ability to pick up new data tools and concepts quickly