We are seeking many C/C++ developers working on operating system and configuration management for switches in a customer- facing environment.
- Develop and maintain switch functionalities. This includes adding more new features (such as implement new protocols for switches, add more security, Cloud awareness, etc..)
- Maintain the existing functionalities of the switches in good quality
- Good at C/C++ on Linux (pointer, multi-threads, multi- processes and socket programing)
- Fast learner, self-motivated
- Good English communication
- Good networking knowledge in Layer 2 (VLAN, Source Learning, STP, RSTP, MVRP, Ethernet AOM, etc…) and Layer 3 (RIP, OSPF, BGP, IPv4/6, etc…) is strong plus point
Years of experiences: Fresher and Experienced