Số lượng: Đang cập nhật
Địa điểm: Tòa nhà TMA, Công viên phần mềm Quang Trung, P. Tân Chánh Hiệp, Quận 12
Ngày hết hạn: 31/12/2020
The business analysis profession has emerged and continued to grow significantly because of the demand for people who can translate business needs to solution requirements or solution design.
Business analysis job includes a set of tasks and techniques that helps a certain individual work as a liaison among stakeholders. This is to understand structures, policies, and operations of an organization. After a sufficient study and analysis, business analysts will have to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Another saying, somebody may say business analysis job is a bridge that closes the gaps between business view and implementation view.
As a BA, candidates will need to:
- Provide a sufficient support effort for the technical team to give accurate estimate by the ability to make correct assumptions above business idea.
- Provide a sufficient support effort for the development team to understand clearly the expectation from the customer.
- Provide a sufficient support effort for the quality control team as the secondary testing layer via performing factory acceptance test.
- Provide a sufficient support effort for project manager as a liaison between the project team and the customer.
- Lead and coordinate the software business modeling and requirement collection by outlining and delimiting the solution being modeled
- Work closely with project stakeholders to identify and specify functional system requirements, processes and non-functional requirements
- Analyze business needs, gaps and issues and performs business impact analysis and recommends best possible solutions working with technology team and within the functional coverage and capabilities of the product
- Perform and/or coordinate walkthrough sessions and obtain sign-off from users
- Interact with product and project managers to evaluate new functionalities and solutions
- Support delivery team on development time clarification and work back with the client if solution has to be revised
- Support internal and client testing teams in their activities
- Conducting "train-the-trainer" or initial training during implementation
- Manage and allocate work to the BA team and peer review output
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients and manage their expectations effectively
- Actively contributes to corporate knowledge base
- Mentor those with less experience through informal channels
- Suggest areas of improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
Education and Required skills:
- Broad IT domain experience in one or more of the following areas IT areas:
- Applications Development, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Vendor
- Management, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Maintenance and Support
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Advanced degrees are preferred
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts
- Familiarity with general business functions
- Problem solving and strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication skill in both English and Vietnamese
- Good documentation skill
- Ability to work independently with teamwork oriented mindset
- Ability to observe a problem as whole with details oriented mindset
- Ability to express ideas with diagrams
- Requirements elicitation skill that helps to understand what the customer expectation really is.
- Requirement management skill that helps to organize the requirement systematically for the matter of knowledge management.
- Working in an international, dynamic, and professional environment with many opportunities to develop career.
- Having opportunities of being trained oversea and working directly with oversea customer
- A stable and rewarding position where your long-term commitment will be highly valued.
- Total Health Care Insurance
- Competitive salary.