Số lượng: Đang cập nhật
Địa điểm: Tòa nhà TMA, Công viên phần mềm Quang Trung, P. Tân Chánh Hiệp, Quận 12
Ngày hết hạn: 30/11/2019
- The business analysis profession has emerged and continued to grow significantly because of the demand for people who can translate business needs to solution requirements or solution design.
- Business analysis job includes a set of tasks and techniques that helps a certain individual work as a liaison among stakeholders. This is to understand structures, policies, and operations of an organization. After a sufficient study and analysis, business analysts will have to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Another saying, somebody may say business analysis job is a bridge that closes the gaps between business view and implementation view.
As a BA, candidates will need to:
- Provide a sufficient support effort for the technical team to give accurate estimate by the ability to make correct assumptions above business idea.
- Provide a sufficient support effort for the development team to understand clearly the expectation from the customer.
- Provide a sufficient support effort for the quality control team as the secondary testing layer via performing factory acceptance test.
- Provide a sufficient support effort for project manager as a liaison between the project team and the customer.
- Lead and coordinate the software business modeling and requirement collection by outlining and delimiting the solution being modeled
- Work closely with project stakeholders to identify and specify functional system requirements, processes and non-functional requirements
- Analyze business needs, gaps and issues and performs business impact analysis and recommends best possible solutions working with technology team and within the functional coverage and capabilities of the product
- Perform and/or coordinate walkthrough sessions and obtain sign-off from users
- Interact with product and project managers to evaluate new functionalities and solutions
- Support delivery team on development time clarification and work back with the client if solution has to be revised
- Support internal and client testing teams in their activities
- Conducting "train-the-trainer" or initial training during implementation
- Manage and allocate work to the BA team and peer review output
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients and manage their expectations effectively
- Actively contributes to corporate knowledge base
- Mentor those with less experience through informal channels
- Suggest areas of improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
Education and Required skills:
- Broad IT domain experience in one or more of the following areas IT areas: Applications Development, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Maintenance and Support
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Advanced degrees are preferred
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts
- Familiarity with general business functions
- Problem solving and strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication skill in both English and Vietnamese
- Good documentation skill
- Ability to work independently with teamwork oriented mindset
- Ability to observe a problem as whole with details oriented mindset
- Ability to express ideas with diagrams
- Requirements elicitation skill that helps to understand what the customer expectation really is.
- Requirement management skill that helps to organize the requirement systematically for the matter of knowledge management.